My Home by ShowingTime Now with Tour Info for Buyers
Our research has shown that 8/10 clients who are selling their home are buying their new home with the same agent. My Home by ShowingTime provides buyers with a view of their upcoming tour. This includes the appointment status, date/time of the appointment, driving directions, and a simple way to connect with their agent only.
ShowingTime Buyers Highlights
Buyers Guide To ShowingTime
Never Miss A Showing with Overnight Notifications
You have the option to receive text messages and push notifications 24/7 or between the hours 8am-8pm local time.
Select Your Linked Profile’s Primary MLS
Choosing your Primary MLS will determine which set of contact information to display in your ShowingTime email signatures as well as determine which set of default notification preferences to use.
Refreshed Look to the Side Menu
Though the menu looks brand new, most changes are cosmetic, with just a few updates to the navigation.
- Secure access granted to the showing agent during a limited time window on the date/time of the confirmed appointment
- A full account of lockbox activity within your Listing Activity Report (LAR)
How do I configure my listings for secure access?
June 2018 - Unified Message Center
- The listing agent can choose to allow the contact to be first in line to approve these requests or to wait until the agent is sure the showing will fit into their schedule.
- The switch will appear for both Single and Multifamily listings.
- Both the approval by the listing agent and the owner will be tracked
- If the listing agent denies the request, the seller or occupant will not be notified
- While sellers or occupants are required for accompanied showings, the order of the calls is clearly identified on the listing worksheet.
Read More: Agent Accompanied Showings