- Secure access granted to the showing agent during a limited time window on the date/time of the confirmed appointment
- A full account of lockbox activity within your Listing Activity Report (LAR)
How do I configure my listings for secure access?
June 2018 - Unified Message Center
- The listing agent can choose to allow the contact to be first in line to approve these requests, or to wait until the agent is sure the showing will fit into their schedule.
- The switch will appear for both Single and Multi family listings.
- Both the approval by the listing agent and the owner will be tracked
- If the listing agent denies the request, the seller or occupant will not be notified
- While sellers or occupants are required for accompanied showings, the order of the calls is clearly identified on the listing worksheet.
Read More: Agent Accompanied Showings