November 2019 - Push Notification settings are now visible on the Listing Worksheet
October 2019 - Separate Feedback and Showing Notifications
You can still enable them for the ability to confirm showings, notifications of confirmations, or just notifications that a showing is scheduled.
Click image for full size.
September 2019 - Splitting Calls and Merging Products
Centralized Showing Service Joins ShowingTime
With CSS joining ShowingTime it means agents, teams, brokers, offices, associations and MLSs will have access to the most powerful showing management and market stats technologies and expert resources available in the residential real estate industry today. The result? An even more seamless experience for real estate professionals across the U.S. and Canada, as well as for their buyers and sellers.
Read More: ShowingTime and CSS, better together
Coming Soon: Receive Notifications by Phone for Declined or Cancelled Appointments Only
Now you can choose to receive automated phone call notifications for certain showing appointment statuses instead of in all instances as before (confirmed, declined and cancelled showings). For those that only want to be notified by phone when a showing has been declined or cancelled, ShowingTime is introducing new settings on the desktop and your mobile device. You can still set electronic notifications to be delivered via email, text or push notification if you wish not to get the automated call. And, you can configure this setting on your mobile device.
We will let you know when this goes live in your area!
May 2019 - New Sidebar, Buyers, and more...
My Home by ShowingTime Now with Tour Info for Buyers
Our research has shown that 8/10 clients who are selling their home are buying their new home with the same agent. My Home by ShowingTime provides buyers with a view of their upcoming tour. This includes the appointment status, date/time of the appointment, driving directions, and a simple way to connect with their agent only.
ShowingTime Buyers Highlights
Buyers Guide To ShowingTime
Never Miss A Showing with Overnight Notifications
You have the option to receive text messages and push notifications 24/7 or between the hours 8am-8pm local time.
Select Your Linked Profile’s Primary MLS
Choosing your Primary MLS will determine which set of contact information to display in your ShowingTime email signatures as well as determine which set of default notification preferences to use.
Refreshed Look to the Side Menu
Though the menu looks brand new, most changes are cosmetic, with just a few updates to the navigation.
October 2018 - ShowingTime Secure Access & Access Information
- Secure access granted to the showing agent during a limited time window on the date/time of the confirmed appointment
- A full account of lockbox activity within your Listing Activity Report (LAR)
How do I configure my listings for secure access?
June 2018 - Unified Message Center
November 2017 - Agent Accompanied Showings
- The listing agent can choose to allow the contact to be first in line to approve these requests or to wait until the agent is sure the showing will fit into their schedule.
- The switch will appear for both Single and Multifamily listings.
- Both the approval by the listing agent and the owner will be tracked
- If the listing agent denies the request, the seller or occupant will not be notified
- While sellers or occupants are required for accompanied showings, the order of the calls is clearly identified on the listing worksheet.
Read More: Agent Accompanied Showings