- Scheduling a 'Single Showing'
- Mobile Scheduling using the ShowingTime App← Additional Mobile Content
- Scheduling on your own listings
- It Looks Like You've Arrived
- Tell the Seller You Are Done
- Appointment Actions
- Scheduling from a canceled or declined appointment
Upon arrival for your showing, you’ll receive a push notification: “It looks like you’ve arrived...”
Tap the notification to open the ShowingTime mobile app and view access details for the home. If the lockbox has an access code, it will automatically pop up on your screen.
If the access type is not a lockbox with an access code, you will be taken to the appointment detail screen to view the access information.
You can then tap on the access details section to see the details.
Not all lockboxes provide access codes, and access information can vary from listing to listing.