The ShowingTime Mobile App provides both agents and sellers with access to our best online features all from their mobile device. The seller's version our mobile app is a condensed variation and only allows sellers access to the tools needed to confirm, cancel, or reschedule showings, their listing activity report, as well as the ability to change their profile settings.
ShowingTime Mobile App for Sellers
- Showing Appointments: This section contains areas in which the Seller can see upcoming appointment requests needing confirmation, as well as the upcoming appointment that has been confirmed.
- Reports: This section allows the Seller to view their Listing Activity Report. Their version of the report will NOT contain Showing Agent information, Appointment Details, or Feedback that has not been published to them.
- My Agent: is a simple section providing your Seller with your contact information
- Profile: allows the Seller to change their contact information, including how their name is displayed, their contact numbers, email, and which method they would like to be contacted.
Appointments & Requests will get placed in either of these 2 sections. Once a request has been made a notification will appear in yellow next to the Requests Needing Confirmation button. Tapping on this button will show the Additional Information screen.
- Appointment Request: This is where the date and time of the appointment request are located along with basic information about the listing.
- Showing Agent Information*: This section can display only the Showing Agents name and Office or Office only (depending on the configurable office level setting)
- This is where the buttons are housed to Confirm, Decline, or Propose a New Time
- Contact Information: Links to your contact information as well as contact information for the Appointment Center
Listing Activity Report for Sellers
Here your sellers can see all activity documented for their home such as showings, feedback and more!
The Sellers version of the Listing Activity Report closely resembles the Agent version but there are minor differences between the two.
- Only Published feedback will be available to them
- Homeowners will not have access to the activity details
- Any references to the Showing Agent's information is removed
Providing Access to your SellersThe ShowingTime Mobile App for Sellers doesn't provide a traditional username and password login for sellers. Sellers will have to be authenticated into the App. This is a very simple process and is controlled on the agent's end.
In order to authenticate your sellers, you will first have to pull up the listing in which you would like to provide access to those sellers. You will then need to add the contact to the listing, or if the contact already exists then just edit their contacts details by selecting the pen icon located with their contact information.
Make sure that you have provided an email address for your seller then click on the Send Access Email link. They will receive an email shortly which will provide the App Store links, useful in downloading the mobile app, as well as an authentication button which is used to log in. They just simply need to push the authentication button from their mobile device and they are in! If the email sent to your seller has expired or they have missed the 72-hour mark in which they can authenticate, then another email can be sent to your seller at any time.